Friday, January 25, 2008

Blü Magazine Party @ HÖM

Well, I know I've been lagging on this entry, but my photos came out crazy overexposed. So I tried to find some good ones to use and represent people right, because everybody hates bad photos. So anyways, It was cold outside left the crib met up with a couple of the boys at Aaron's(Joneses) house walking distance to the spot. So we leave and it's damn chilly as hell outside, I MEAN DAMN!! I miss spring and fall!! We are up in the place now, it was a great crowd..mad folks came through and hung out tough. I mean I was a little wore out from the handshakes and hugs, the people I know..thats fine and all good..but the people who I didn't know who read my article it was cool but exhausting. It was so good to see the usual suspects and the new faces in the place having fun. Had a Photographer on hand taken photos by the Blu media wall, Free Voss water..um if you was in V.I.P, so I drank about 7 of them.

Black Sheep SkateShop, Niche, Lotus, American Apparel Krews were in the building heavy. I know everybody had a good time, Whiz Kid did his thing in the DJ booth with the jams. A lot of pretty ladies in the place but hell all the women that shop at Lotus what do you expect. Glad to see that Chase, Josh, and AHuf were having a good time too. A.C. had me laughing my ass off by the wall..can't wait for Vegas. Good Times, I will see you guys at the next one, and get ready for the next issue of Blu Mag it'll be a banger. Congrats to Camilla and Nico and everyone that came out and supported.

Well sorry about the photo, I took a lot of them but they were the worst. So these are the ones that came out alright.


JOIN US OR PERISH
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

CHASE(BLACKSHEEP), JOSH(BLACKSHEEP), HEN(JONESES,NICHE), AND MYSELF(STREET LOCAL,ROGUE DTA, ESTATE LA, BLU MAG)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

WITH..SHAWN SABOTAGE(BLNGxBDGT), CAMILLA(BLU MAG)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

BOBBY(NICHE), BEN(SMACKHOUND, NICHE), RADAR(IMEK DESIGN, NICHE)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NICO(BLU MAG)KISSING A FRIEND
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

CAMERA SHOTS
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

MY DUDE A.C.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

DANA(LOTUS) AND FRIEND
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


WITH MISS CARLEEN(LOTUS, BLU MAG)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Q AND SLY(CATCH 22)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


ORIGIN(SWOONUNIT, NICHE)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

KING ALGA(STREET LOCAL), STEVE, KIDD(ROYAL FAMILIA)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: