Monday, July 7, 2008

Nowhere Fast Art Show

In the south..we need the rain really bad, so it looked like it was about to cut loose at anytime. The rain never stops me from hanging out, so like any other Friday afternoon..I roll to BlackSheep to check the good homie Marcus and his first art show. I was there kinda early, but no matter..I wanted to come through and show my support to the fam. The Usual suspects from Camden where in attendance.. with hot dogs, Beer, Reeses Cups, and Rice Krispies treats..it was cool. Marcus has me hyped on getting a 35mm camera now..just for another angle for photos. Plus he's the one who got me back into vulcanized soles and just to keep it thoro..son keeps me on my toes and shit. Anyways..here's a couple of photos from the show of his work.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: