Saturday, September 27, 2008

Read Between The Lines

Photobucket

Steve aka DJ Apex wrote a blog I wanted to share with you.

Things in the U.S. are most definitely at an all time low.
Unfortunately theirs still ample room for our government, wall street,
and oil hustlers to just fuck things up a little more. What does the middle man,
the blue collar check to check citizen get in return? We get fronted the bill and another innocent victim gets to move back in with his/her parents at the age of 50 because of lay offs, bankruptcy, and another foreclosed home...damn!!
For those that know me know that Im a huuuge fan of movies.
My range is crazy!! You can catch me watching blade runner
then the very next flick will Sugar Hill, I'm just a fan like that.
The thing I enjoy most about movies is how close to reality they can be,
even the fictional stories. Those stories and concept alot of times don't just spawn completely out of nowhere without having a bit of truth to them.
What provoked me to right this damn blog is the current gas crisis on the east coast at the moment. I waited an hour and a half after work in a line stretched down Sugar Creek Road for some fn gas!!! The string that ties this all together is.......gas. Those of you that even remember the classic movie The Road Warrior remember the conflict was gas. Basically I'm just saying when your peeping a flick, just read between the lines. Over the past couple of days I've heard several stories about folks fighting over gas while they waited in line. People, we are traveling down frightening roads! So just take minute and peep this click from The Road Warriors and see the reality.....

No comments: