Friday, May 16, 2008

I Made Another

Photobucket

I made another Birthday, I don't mind if anybody knew about it. I just have been hearing bad news all week and I'm so thankful to have another birthday to celebrate. Yes, tomorrow is not promised to you which we all know, and we are all reminded that everyday single day. Growing up in California "Killah Cali, the home of the Crips and Bloods Pimps and thugs, relax or you get hit with slugs dent your mug, my n****s ain't showin no love." from Wu-Tang Black Knights song "Zip Code". Anyways, growing up in Cali I never thought I would even make to 18 and then 21 because of the lifestyle that was living back then.
Over the years I'm glad I have changed my ways from the bullshit I use to do. I was fucking up forilla thou, haha I was doing some shit. I won't go into all of that, let's just say..I'm glad I tightened up..a little. I have just been hearing alot of bad news lately, kinda bringing me down with things about the world we live in. I like most people that have did dumb stuuf in the past and now have "grown up" and each year being thankful of making it another year. Grown up not meaning "grown and sexy..meaning just in a different mind frame. I'm still here, even though I kinda keep my age to myself I'm cool with how old I am finally. I used this saying in a past entry.."be thankful of getting older, it is a privilege denied to many". You will never know when your time is up, we all know life is short and you want to be the best person you know how..well you should try. We all get caught up, get in our own way, bullshit, life in general, and lose sight of that. We are cruel to one another and do things that you mos def don't want anyone to do to you. I know I am very loyal to those I know who are down with me.
My Mother, Father, and Sister are first mos def #1 on the list. Myself is second, and that may be weird to some..but that is the path I chose. Then my closest friends, these folks I can trust..there are only a handful of these folks in my life..and they know who they are. I actually wanted one person recently to be added to that list of close friends and she didn't know she was in this category because of a comment I made..since then I'm not sure where we stand...but I hope we will remain close friends for a long time. Then that damn Krew my Maw'Fuckaz...these folks are were I can get..you know busy no matter what. The krew excepts me for me and we are down for each other..and that's word. Then everything else falls by the waistside and that's it.
So to wrap this up..I'm glad of making it another year in this life. I'm happy that I have a strong support system of Family, Friends, and Krew..in this life also. I'm also happy to be apart of thier lifes and vice versa in mine. Plan on making this life the best I can make it, keep striving, staying postitive, helping and standing strong beside those who lean on me. I also will help those lay in the fire in which they will burn to those who try to stop Myself, Family, Friends, and Krew in their quest for happiness...I mean that in every inch of my soul. You can try, when I scrape every inch of your skin off with a cheese grader, and fill up my bathtub with alcohol and put you in there..we'll have this conversation again..hold dat!
Where was I? Okay um..yeah also I'm going to make the most out of this life and follow and make goals and accomplish them, love my family, and be a better person.
Like I said before, whew thank God for one more Birthday, glad everybody was in good health helping me bring it in, for those that wasn't..thank you for the cards, text, and myspace comments. I hope we can enjoy another next year. I will help you with your welcome to the world day too. Live, Life, and Love.

No comments: