Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I Miss..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


My old stomping grounds of The Monterey Bay in California
This photo here is "The Lone Cypress" which is like part of
17 Mile Drive, that is the road through Pacific Grove
and Pebble Beach.
It cost a fee to get in 17 mile drive because it is a tourist attraction
but, I had a rich homie that stayed out there..
so when I wanted to come out there, I'd call him..
He would call down to the office and get me a pass.
It would really be a nice time for me to sit down and think right now.
I have way to many things pulling me in different directions.
I could really use some peace and just to look out into the ocean.
Yeah the beach is 3 hours from here though.
I remember when it was 20 mins away!
We have the Atlantic
I prefer the Pacific though.(sigh)
I guess I'll go to the corner liquor store instead..
..And get a Ginger Ale..HA!

3 comments:

Few Redeeming Qualities.... said...

i was there for a week and i miss it too. especially being 20 minutes away from the pacific. where would you rather go? myrtle beach or whatever beach, CA?

MYK said...

Myrtle beach I can't stand though, but right now I would like to see a body of water of some kind.
I can always go to Venice Beach..but that's a plane ticket away.

e.Lisha said...

i remember the pacific being less than 5 mins away.. the pacific is peace of mind. no worries, i miss it too.