Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Just...

Photobucket

I don't know about anybody else, It has been a week since Barack Obama has won his place in history as the 44Th president of the United States Of America.
Everyone is saying first black president, but he is Kenyan and White...but who cares!!
I am So proud of Obama the way he ran his campaign..and the response of the people to not go with the alternative bastards. I know for myself and some close friends of mine. That it was very quiet the first couple of days after Obama had won.
At Alive in Noda where I went to an Election Party..we were all overjoyed.
The next day when I went to work no one talked except everybody that was well..looked like me. My Boss speaks to me every morning, did not say a damn thing that whole day. I went to lunch to Panera Bread(the upscale subway) not a single peep. Unless people where talking to themselves.

Let me just put it out there shall we? White folks well at least the ones that didn't vote for Obama. From what I could tell was not happy at all. I even had a couple of redneck construction dudes looking at me weird too. No matter I looked right back and smirked like "yeah, I know it burns deep." The conservative white folks to the redneck bastards in Charlotte or all over..fuck it get over it!!
Obama was the better candidate and he won. We have to get this country back into shape. I don't care if it's Hillary, Obama, a green martian from mars somebody got some work ahead of them..that's all that matters to me. People making comments about stupid shit. I can't even believe a friend of mine said he was at work and rednecks are still mad about Obama wining and the war...the civil war..yep the civil war.
These muthafuckas have the nerve to say "you better be lucky yall won the(civil)war
because you would still be in the cotton fields!!"
Now if that is not a reason to shoot somebody what is..because I don't know how many people would take that..
at least an ass kickin'..or at least let them know you are about to get part two of your killing spree up on their ass.

I also went to Park Road shopping center to Eckerds and shit was silent and just a weird vibe there too. All I gotta say is get over it...I mean seriously.
Barack Obama is the president, Joe Biden is Vice President, they are going to watch Obama through a microscope. They will give it to him as soon as things get bad or things don't go the way it was planned. G-Dub fucked it up so bad I mean it'll be 4-8 years before he can get shit in order.

All I know that as a Black Man in the U.S.A. are image has a powerful light now.
You can not look down on any minority now like they did in the past. You are showing everyone regardless of color that you can do anything. Barack Obama is in all of us and that's why the majority of us can identify with him. So you racist redneck conservatives or whomever...you ideas and all will die with you..we have made are voices heard.

1 comment:

Nappy-bearded Jenkins said...

Amen. The silence is stoops, as a black man it's like I cant even talk about it