Friday, June 27, 2008

Can I get raw, yes I get Dirty to the floor..

Photobucket

Yes that is a piece of Ol' Dirty's "Baby C'mon"..
that is one of the things I thought of when I saw these decks by DGK. Mark in Black Sheep Skateshop had shown me them a couple of days ago. They are pretty gangsta if you ask me. I can remember when the uproar of Natas because of his name(spelled backwards is Satan, Guy Mariano "High Guy", Rudy Johnson "Rear end Rudy", Henry Sanchez "Horny Henry", Jordan Richter Jerkin’ Jordan, Randy Colvin "censorship", and the most offensive Guy Mariano "accidental gun death"(one of my favorites). Those are just the ones off the top of my head. The Dirty Ghetto Kids decks are cool..If you collect decks and put them up on your wall..yeah they are sweet. I'm glad they come in black plastic wrap and not just hanging out on a wall in a shop. Because I know if a "skate mom" sees the decks by DGK..while she is buying a new board..it'll be hell to pay. I'm glad Heno will get them and have them on his wall..dope.
Now by looking at the photo up top..if these photos will offend you don't click the link..I don't want any crazy comments..like I didn't warn you.
Anyways enough talking ..check them out HERE

No comments: