Friday, June 6, 2008

Fantasic Damage

The past couple of days, the first wave of humidity is breaking folks off in the Q.C. So I wanted to grab some tees to hold me down for about a month..so I ran to the Mills and scooped up some blanks.was kind of pissed off..I keep getting a flash back from the movie "Falling Down" with Michael Douglas(you got to watch it to understand). I honestly tried to get a couple of white tees..not happening at all..because I'll get them dirty to fast.. so I purchased black tees instead.
Anyways, got up with the Boy Krew at ChessyCake (Chessecake Factory) to have a late lunch and have a few laughs. It was blazing outside, so we decided to kick it inside where it was nice and cool.
After the eats, we head up to BlackSheep SkateShop to check out Jason Hanna and my man John Hairston Jr's artshow called "Fantastic Damage". It was a pretty good turnout my BlackSheep heads, Camden heads, and Alley Cat folks stopped through. I couldn't stay long because it was getting close to me getting to work, so I snapped a couple of photos for you.
I apologize for using my iphone instead of my camera..so the photos give the art no justice of how awesome everything looked.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Jago 13 and DJ Rsenal

No comments: