Monday, August 18, 2008

MONTRE LIVINGSTON





This is the homie Montre Livingston aka Tre'.
I met Tre back in 2002 at
Methodist Home SkatePark in Charlotte.
Even thou Skaters and Rollerbladers got beef,
We was always cool and shit.
He was laided back and had good energy,
and let his craft speak for himself.
We always did his thing
and had a good head on his shoulders
plus, kept it thoro all day.
No matter what,
you always support the homiez when they are doing positive things.
Plus, he did skate(board)too...
but he was doing amazing shit on the blades thou.
My man for years, Kevin (who also blades) has is krew with another Rollerblade Pro named Dre Powell..and they are young brothas doing the damn thang.
Kev told me Tre' will be going pro next year,
and is one of the fans favorite of their sport and he's not even Pro yet.
So yeah..as a skater from the late 80's I should be like hatin' on Rollerbladers hard like I usually do..
But I always support fam..
so Tre do your thing cuzin..and get money.
Oh yeah check out his clip.
Hell and this old footage..
so think what he's doing now!
Big Shouts to the
Rich Skate Kids camp.

No comments: