Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 Review

The quick photo review of 2008
I guess I'll do it in photo form than type it because
if you have been reading or you were there
we went through it together anyways.
Two Thousand and Eight was a crazy year
from my first visit to Magic Tradeshow in Las Vegas to
Barack Obama becoming the 44Th President Of The United States
Thank God I made it through another year,
and God willing I make another year.
Many things happened this year good and bad..
but I'm optimistic about the future.
I don't make New Year predictions
or anything like that anyways.
I will continue to strive to be
a better Person, Man, Son, Brother, and Friend.
Achieve my goals,
help my crew with their goals.
Life, Family, Friends, Love,
Learning, Good Health, Business, Food,
Shelter, and Peace of Mind.
For those close to me that are sick to get well.
For those to make steady progress.
Those that are evil or wrong,
you know where you can go.
those that have crossed me,
We punish the deserving.
To everyone that is down with me
for all of us the TIME IS NOW..for real.
Make sure everyday you are closer
to where you want to be in whatever you want to do.
I know I'm going to give it my all for here on out.
Let us all have a Safe New Year
I will catch you in 2009
Peace
M



(My Favorite Photo of the Year.)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Picture 554-1
Photobucket

1 comment:

DNR said...

I did not see "ride my bike more" in the list.