Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Gatekeepers

Part 1


Part 2


When I first watched this a week ago, I had this weird flash back of when I worked in the Charlotte bar scene. Most folks know I worked at Alley cat, apart of the door staff for about two years. I took a second to reflect on the time I spent in uptown Charlotte's so called nightlife. I will say that a part of me miss some of the friends I had at the Cat. More of the security than anything, I mean we had each others back when it got busy from level 1 to level 20. I will stay away from the inside the robes part of alley cat this go around. I will stay on subject about the door. It amazed me every weekend just the dumb stuff I had to encounter with club goers. My pet peeves at the door were way to many to list, hell I can't even remember them all. I will say one thing it was a alright time when I was there and super glad I'm not there anymore. I do miss most of all the homies of "snatch crew", the patio platoon, a few doorgirls, and the boss and manager. I will say this from what I know these guys are in New York City that is a whole different level of beast. To be a doorman at a nightclub in NYC is most likely the most insane thing, I would never want any part of that shit. Here's a little insight in the two gentleman's lives.
And oh yeah.."NO SUNGLASSES IN THE CLUB!!"
CLOWNIES, HERBS, LAMES, MARK ASS MARKS, TRICK ASS MARKS..
That goes for women too.
Tighten Up..you fucks.

No comments: