Sunday, April 11, 2010

Run Dat

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I have been trying to get in shape since fall. I started with running with my ex-girlfiend, because she runs every single morning. I have plenty of kicks, not to many running shoes though. I purchased the Cortez, and they have been worn twice. I like them alot, they are going to get used soon. The 360's have had the most run out of the three. They have so much cushion in them they feel to damn bouncy. I just feel that the Nike Free's are a better feel and fit for me for running. So, I scooped up the Nike Rejuven8's to see how they felt. I got my hands on some, I know I'm the first person to rock them. I've been in Nike in Concord Mills to Finishline in Eastland Mall, and nobody that works at those stores has seen them up close. Now since I've been wearing them, they are way to dope to run in. It is tough to work out, diet, and get in shape. I'm having trouble with just getting the gear together to get the best out of the what I'm trying to accomplish. Regardless, of what my friends say, I am trying to work out. Shit, only a hand full of them do anyways. It is just tough to get started.

No comments: