Tuesday, April 6, 2010

V.V. BROWN x LITTLE DRAGON @The Milestone Club

Well, I tried to experiment with the old camera this go around. I just shot the way I felt during the show. V.V. Brown and her band on stage was really dope. Little Dragon was also amazing because they were so ill live. I tried to capture the show the best way I could. I am no photographer by any means, I just want to document my life and travels. Everybody knows I don't drink, smoke, or take drugs. So, just in case you may be thinking that, I was straight sober. Regardless of what the photos reflect, I wasn't "trippin"..haha. So hope you can understand the photos, watch the videos shot on the camera. Enjoy and buy the albums.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: