Monday, July 5, 2010

Brooklyn

Picture 363

I guess it was about two weeks ago, I had a little trip to New York. Steve was on vacation that week, so he rolled with me. Well, I did not take many photos as I usually do on a trip. I was so caught up in just the relaxed and comfortable atmosphere of being in Fort Greene, Brooklyn to snap photos. I did not feel like a tourist there, I felt like I was in the comforts of my own room. I mean from the photos I have collected here, are nothing compared to what we did. I mean. I took no photos basically..sorry. Nevertheless, I had a better time in the four days in NY, than the week I had in LA..and that's the truth. From good eats, meeting new friends, more fine women per square block I have ever seen, DJ Spinna's Michael Jackson tribute party, even Common's free show in the park. I had a awesome time..and will be going back most likely next week. I can't wait.

Picture 337
Picture 340
Picture 350
Picture 355
Picture 356
Picture 358
Picture 362
Picture 390
Picture 334

No comments: