Tuesday, February 5, 2008

BLACK SHEEP SKATESHOP in March Issue of THE SKATEBOARD MAG

CLICK FOR A CLOSER LOOK





FRONT COVER
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


It's so great when you see your friends getting their just due and the shine they deserve. I'm pretty sure most people who know me, know how I feel about my favorite place Black Sheep Skateshop here in Charlotte. Yeah it's a good thing, for Josh, Dieter, Chase, Jason, Ian, Derek, and Mark (the guys who work there) for holding it down. They really hold it down, Black Sheep and everybody that works there are the real deal. No fake shit here, they represent TRUE SKATEBOARDING to the fullest..hell I think Josh and Chase might be the only ones that wear SB's..but not on the regular either...well Ian just got some blazers, but that's not normal either.lol. Vulcanized soles, Indy trucks, Spitfire wheels, and Black Sheep shop decks getting rep'd up all around town. So yeah pick up the March issue of The SkateBoard Mag and buy some kicks and a Black Sheep Tee. Stop by and say you seen them up in the mag. Tell em' I sent ya.
Congrats Guys.

No comments: