Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Game is so Real.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I mean you gotta be on your game nowadays. Omar and I was leaving SouthPark from a little lunch at CheesyCake(Cheesecake Factory). A older lady had ran on the curb and got her front bumper hooked on the curb and she was worried about getting it took the fuck off. So Omar and I help her without ripping the rest of it off..then we walk to the car and I looka at this H2 Hummer beside Omar's Jetta..and then..DAMN!
I look at this rim looking dead at me..looked huge as hell. So I check the tire size..315/30?? Wait 30inches..damn like how the fuck you find a tire that big..like I see that shit had no rubber on that shit. I see why some girls be on some bullshit..dude I got 17's stock on my shit..but that shit ain't 30. Anyways..not my steez anyways..but I know "Hammers" was the shit then 20 you were killing it..now 30!! What's next 40..50??? I'm just gonna get me a magic carpet..kill all of yall.

No comments: