Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Taurus


Rage Against The Machine - Bulls On Parade

I was born on May 14th 197??something haha.
This is a big ups to all my fellow Taurus
from April 20th - May 20th.
Happy Birthday to all

Dennis Coles(Ghostface Killah)
Dwayne Douglas Johnson(The Rock)
Janet Jackson
Jessica Alba
Andre Agassi
Al Pacino
Enrique Iglesias
Rosie Perez
Busta Rhymes
Dennis Rodman
James Brown
Stevie Wonder
George Lucas
Glen Campbell
Joey Lawrence
Penélope Cruz
Luther Vandross
Duke Ellington
Emilio Estevez
Malcolm X
Jack Nicholson
Bono
David Beckham
My best friend Donald Ambrose
Joe "Big Tap Out"
Mrs. Remesi

BUSTA RHYMES "Abandon Ship"

"Hahahaaa! I always roam through the forest
Just like a brontosaurus, born in the month of May
so my sign is Taurus, kick you in your face
like my fuckin name was Chuck Norris, make you sing my chorus
Rock to the beat and then, turn into a walrus
You remain nameless, my victory remains flawless
Acting like you wild, but I know you really harmless
While your time is coming, I make the fat shit regardless.."

Photobucket

No comments: