Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ride


.

I wrote an entry in the past on DMN about my inspiration behind
getting on Track Bikes.one word..Massan.
I guess I went overboard because he had risers,
I got risers..when everybody else had drop bars.
He had a blue bike..mine was blue too.
He likes GangStarr..and you already know that answer.
I was just inspired to ride fast..
blast through traffic and see the city in a different way.
Skating through the city is fun too..but I don't know
anybody in Charlotte down to skate through the city..
over 26 years old.
Here is his MashSF part.
Shouts to Noda Velo, Camden, and everybody riding.

2 comments:

Noda Velo said...

Peace MYK?

King Alga said...

Oh wee!!!
Dope part, Riding to Militia made me want to get a bike!!
You want Bumpy's heart/
You got to have Bumpy's Chest