Monday, March 31, 2008

BRAVO

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This is Ana Bravo, I knew Ana back in Washington Middle School and North Salinas High back in Salinas, California. Ana and I was in the same Art Class back in 8th grade with "one eyed willy" aka Mr. Johnson. Yeah we called him "one eyed willy" because Mr. Johnson had a glass eye..you already know kids are cruel as hell. Down to earth, really cool, one of the finest girls in school, but time slowed down when she walked by and said "hi" then you hear New Edition "If It Isn't Love" song in the background when she was in your presence(okay it was just me) Anyways, after years gone by I actually found and connected back with Ana on myspace about a year and a half ago, through the great Bobbito Garcia(off his top friends list). Crazy how small the world is right? I told her I just wanted to give Miss. Ana some shine because she is a talented artist, painter, and person. Ana has her work been displayed in various art galleries, cafes, and venues throughout the Bay area and New York.
Do your Thang Girl.
Check Her Out
anabravo.net

No comments: