Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday

Man since I've had a rough week this week. It's Friday and I usually get up with Steve and hang..and why would there be anything different. I haven't got a chance to talk to him and let him know what all that happened this week. I was just a little bummed so I needed a pick me up. So it's a pretty day outside, I still got some Flem from being sick but I have some antibiotics and they are working alright. So Steve rolls through and we are off to Lang Van on Shamrock..in the hood indeed. Please don't let the outside or the side of town it's on fool you..So we go to one of the best spots in Charlotte and so many people agree..you have to fuck with it.
This is the 3rd time I have been this week..
sorry L..I owe you, I owe you..we'll be coming again..promise.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

With the menu it's actually easier to know the dish by #..I dunno it's just easier.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Gotta mess with the banging Sweet Tea
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Steamed Tofu Spring Rolls
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Steve got the DAU HU XAO CAI (Stir fried tofu w/ mix vegetable)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I got the PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE..it comes with Tofu, Pineapple, Broccoli, Carrots and in a half of pineapple.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

We even ran into Josh
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Treats and the bill..which is never bad..hell if I'm here you know it ain't bad.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I almost feel asleep because I ate so good..so Steve wanted some cake from the
other vegetarian banger in the QC..Zada Janes
The best brunch in the city..I don't drink mimosas or bloody marys but I hear they are bangers..for those that like them.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So yeah maybe another time on the brunch tip..we got chocolate cake..
and I mean damn!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Apex does approve.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So yeah..I went on to the house and got ready for work..and..got a sale on the block tommorow and some other stuff happening so..I gotcha soon.

No comments: