Saturday, March 22, 2008

Saturday

Okay a quick run down on my Saturday. It was so nice outside..hell it was actually like 74 deg outside. I could tell folks in the QC..we are ready for some spring weather..and we were all dressed for it. So Dom comes through on his way to the block and scoops me up and we head to Camden. Nice was having a winter sale because they got so much new shit in the back..they need the damn room. It was good to see the block was some familiar faces. Sorry batteries were mad low.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My West Coast Compadre Dom had some orange stuff
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Now off to SouthPark mall..met up Jimmy grabbed some fresh Tollhouse cookies and a iced caramel macchiato. Went by the Apple store to check on something I might be getting soon. Wait, I see somebody has been checking on your boy's blog..
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Okay that was dumb..I did that Duh..that was so wack. We bounce out and head back to Camden. Made a stop off a Lotus and needed to head home, to change for work and get to Feast to get to Steve's surprise Birthday party. Yeah Jay was the architect behind a surprise Birthday party for my man 50 grand Steve. Nothing real big just a few friends to hang out and wish him Happy Birthday. So I run home change and get down to feast at 7pm. Forget the extra batteries again. It was cool, Steve was surprised and we had a little something to eat and so banging cake that Jay made..and more were showing up as time went on..you know how people are slow and slack. Sorry no photos of the everything because as soon as I used the flash the camera was slowing dying.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Mike, Steve, Ryan, Jimmy, Frazier, Myself
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Birthday Boy
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Well as my camera batteries go out after this photo..I head off to work..and then come right back to feast and eat about 3am. Thanks to everybody that came whether late or early. Happy Birthday Steve next one we'll be at Winter Music Conference in Miami..on Mccarter's bill.LOL

1 comment:

Few Redeeming Qualities.... said...

i like the strategic self promotion on the iphone. lol