Saturday, March 1, 2008

IFE MOORE

the Cover.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Myk's Pick
iffe'

Congrats to my homegirl Q92.7 WQNC-FM's own Miss Ife Moore for that cover of Creative Loafing Charlotte. One of the really cool women in the Q.C. that do her damn thang thizzle. On-air radio personality, model, hosting parties, etc etc. Very very down to earth lady...so awesome. I always tease her alot..I told her cover was cool..and joked with her Weds about it. Honestly, I would have rather my dawg Carlton(H.N.I.C. of QC's CL) use this photo instead.
She is going to kill me when she sees this..
oh well...Congrats again homie.

1 comment:

Few Redeeming Qualities.... said...

oooooowheeeee!!!!!! maybe your best post yet. damn!!! only if i were 6'5". might have to get some hgh so she will look my way. lol.