Monday, December 10, 2007

just a lil' modeling

First off, Met a young lady through my homie Jason Waters by name of Anna Bullard. A couple of months ago she had me do pose for some photos for a group called "After the Burial" (I think is a christan rock group). It was fun because Jason, Marcus, and some other two I never met b4,= tagged along for the shoot. We were all like nervous and not sure what to do, but came out alright thou. So fast forward to this day, Ana calls me and asked me if I would be interested in doing some Little Brother gear too so.. I was game for that. So I was ready to rep some Estate LA stuff to in the photos too.We also had some other bands to rep..but I'm not sure who they were..oh well. Plus, I asked Ana if I can bring another Model, I had a cute girl..she was like "sure bring her".
So I bring my lady Michele..so here's a sample.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


and as we were shooting..these crazy dudes are laughs..they roll up on me.
Shane, Josh, A.C., and Henry to fuck with me real quick about some shit
..well about shooting.lol.
All good Camden Crooks 4 Life.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Thanks Ana it was fun like always..but I believe Michelle will be getting call back for now on..being Pretty always wins.

Source:photos by Anna Bullard-annabullard@gmail.com

No comments: