Friday, December 21, 2007

Lakai Fully Flared.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Just go get it..I cannot stop watching this video...I even just let the video play and listen to the soundtrack and glance at it off and on while I'm on my computer..my Duke Power bill is going to crazy...You can watch real skateboarding..best video of the year...Everybody's parts are good..I mean really!! Dude fuckin Carroll, Biebel, and Koston..son get right..Guy or Marc Johnson for best part of the year..we'll see thou..Spike Jones and Ty Evans(of course)with the directing. The soundtrack is crazy too. The intro with all the exploding hubbas and stairs while the riders are coming off them. No frills, No Hollywood, no bling just str8 fucking skateboarding. Homie I got mine and Henry's.LOL

The soundtrack--
Intro - M83 – Lower Your Eyelids to Die With the Sun
Mike Mo Capaldi - The Arcade Fire - No Cars Go
Anthony Pappalardo-Bad Brains - Don't Bother Me
6 squares - ?
Jesus Fernandez - Calexico - Alone Again Or
Nick Jensen & Danny Brady - The Charlatans - The Only One I Know
The French Connection #1- David Bowie - I Wish You Would
The French Connection #2- Mannie Fresh - Real Big
Cairo Foster- The Flaming Lips - W.A.N.D.
Jeff Lenoce, Scott Johnston, Rob Welsh - The D.O.C. - Lend Me An Ear
Alex Olson stress- Hot Butter - Popcorn
Alex Olson- King Diamond - One Down Two To Go
Rick Howard- Echo & The Bunnymen - The Cutter
Mike Carroll #1 - Judas Priest - Riding On The Wind
Mike Carroll #2 - Three 6 Mafia - Triple Six Club House
Brandon Biebel - Young Jeezy - I Love It
Eric Koston #1 - Public Enemy - Night Of The Living Baseheads
Eric Koston #2 - Public Enemy - Harder Than You Think
Guy Mariano #1 - Band Of Horses - The Funeral
Guy Mariano #2 - Band Of Horses - Is There A Ghost
Marc Johnson #1 - Q Lazzarus - Goodbye Horses
Marc Johnson #2 - Fischerspooner - All We Are
Marc Johnson #3 - She Wants Revenge - Us
credits #1- Unkle - Heaven
credits #2- Franz Ferdinand - All My Friends

Soundtrack Source:http:www.xtreme-net.org

No comments: