Sunday, December 23, 2007

Niche In StreetWear Today Inter. Issue No.22

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Now to give you a little backdrop, When I first got my "point and shoot" cybershot, I took photos of everything and anything. One day at Niche I was there with Steve, Jimmy shows up, Powder rolls through, and Henry and Adam are working in the store. So I'm playing with the camera and wanted a photo of the boys hanging out in the store. I did not know about the timer yet, because Hen would have been in the photo also. I asked Hen to take a couple of random posse photos. So I think when I had the photo added to my photos on Myspace, Woodie or Bobby added the photo on the Niche myspace page. I'm pretty sure this was in the springtime when this photo was taken in the shop. So months go by and I hear that StreetWear Today was doing an little article on Niche. Last week Adam tells me that "We" are in the magazine.. looking at him and I was like "huh?". So I finally go by Niche and see a photo that was taken with my camera is in the magazine. I was like damn that's dope so I gotta get an issue..but they only sent Bobby two issue..drats!
But the funny thing is the only one in the photo that works at Niche is Adam, and he's in the back in the V-neck..haha. So I have been trying to find out how to get this magazine, so I'm working on it..gotta have that a copy.
So If anybody knows holla at me.