Friday, December 14, 2007

A Letter for MF DOOM

The following is a letter written by our boy( tall white guy jeff) that went to the bullshit MF Doom show last night in Atlanta, where he had a lip singer show in his place. Thanks Doom.

The following is a message I just sent Doom via myspace:

I don't participate in this my space bullshit and never, until
tonight, have I ever felt compelled to write a message to somebody. I
don't even have an account and had to use a friend's to login.

I have been listening since KMD, before all the different alias/characters.

In the past 6-7 few years I've seen "you" multiple times, and I've
also actually seen the real you multiple times. I assume you would
claim that you're just Viktor Vaughn, and MF Doom is whomever is
wearing the mask at that given time. But that's some bullshit!

I just watched a guy lipsync over your tracks for all of about 30
minutes at MJQ in Atlanta. What's even sadder is the "concert" wasn't
more than 30 minutes from your cozy home in Kennesaw, and yet you
failed to make it. I've come to expect your tardiness, but until
tonight, I've always dismissed my friends stories that you sent out
imposters to perform in your place.

The guy I just watched perform tonight might as well have been singing
Guilty Simpson vocals. Shit, for all I know, it was Guilty Simpson who
performed. There's a better chance James Yancey was singing up there
than you.

Anyway, that shit might fool the eight stan's will their balls
scrunched up against the stage, however, the real heads know it wasn't
you.

I could give a fuck less if you choose to respond, but just know, YOU
LOST A FAN TONIGHT. And to think, I was actually one of the four
people in Atlanta who actually bought MM Food (original or
re-release).

SOURCE:RY2THA

2 comments:

Voo da Teach said...

http://www.stonesthrow.com/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=6488&hl=


I posted this same thread on several large hiphop boards....


voo da teach
www.myspace.com/atlantahiphopshows

Mr. Ryan said...

yo i was in a debate with Stones throw all weekend, they kept saying it was him, i told em lip singing was for Britney spears and milli Vanilli, Fuck Doom.