Wednesday, December 5, 2007

MY BEST FRIEND WAS RIGHT ABOUT DAVE CHAPPELLE

Back in 1994 watching Def Comedy Jam at 12am ..damn either Thursday or Friday night. Anyways this was the first time I seen Dave Chappelle..shit was classic. My best friend Donald back in California said that he was his favorite way back then. I think Donald knew Dave was going to shine on down the line. Strange enough when I went back to Cali in Aug 2002 Donald, Darren, and myself are watching Comedy Central and they announce Dave has a show coming out..we look at each other like "oh shit!!"..because "Killing them softly" from 2000 was already classic too. We all was so  amped up I knew it was going to be crazy(had a feeling). Even though Chappelle Show is gone and on DVD and reruns now, I miss the social issues that he talked to about in his jokes. Most people only think about the joke, not the point or the underline of the joke. So here's the first time I seen him...so hopefully you will enjoy this too.





Here's some new shit too...

No comments: