Monday, December 24, 2007

Social Push

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Rashad Frazier one of the best dudes I know, very Creative and outside of the box thinking dude. Has a Company by the name of Social Push the motto is "we don't promote parties, we promote culture." The Mastermind behind the Camden Block Party..then Inner Circle bit his idea..typical Charlotte crap..anyways He's going to Graduate School I think for his Masters Degree. Rashad always had me thinking ahead, really to keep me 6 steps ahead of everybody else. Rashad was always getting me hyped on things like "dude fuck that cuz, lets do this Myk!" I always had fun chilling at the Lake Norman I didn't wanna fuck with the Jet Ski's..I kinda didn't wanna drown in the water..yeah I can swim but it's been a while. Anyways homie Just wanted to shout you out real quick and we'll most definitely stay in contact. You know we gotta do big things in the future...sooner than later..feel me cousin? Yeah you do...
Be safe my friend.

No comments: