Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Remember The GodFather of Soul..James Brown




James Joseph Brown born May 3, 1933 – December 25, 2006
"The Godfather of Soul" and "The Hardest Working Man in Show Business"
As a prolific singer, songwriter, bandleader, and record producer, Brown was a pivotal force in the evolution of gospel and rhythm and blues into soul and funk. He left his mark on numerous other musical genres, including rock, jazz, disco, dance and electronic music, reggae and hip hop. His music also left its mark on the rhythms of African popular music, such as afrobeat,
jùjú and mbalax, and provided a template for go-go music.

There is nothing else to say...you better bow your head...Hell I do..no doubt.
James Brown was 40 years ahead of time in my opinion. There would be no Hip Hop without him..we owe him everything..and I mean everything.
We will all miss you James Joseph Brown..Love Ya Man.
Go on with ya badself...I say it loud.."I'M BLACK AND I'M PROUD!!"
Rest In Peace.
M

No comments: