Monday, January 28, 2008

"Axis of Evil"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Well, I do not collect Vinyl toys, but I like some of them. No way do I have as many as Henry..dude has so many it's crazy. I do have the Kid Robot Madvillian..but that's because it's MF DOOM and Madlib. I got the Madvillian one from Niche a while ago and that's the only one I really wanted. Ok maybe a Futura one on the low if I can find one..they're so nasty. Anyways, I really like this one set that came out this past December. I may not express my political or social views on my blog but, I watched "G-DUB's" State of the Union speech in 2002 when he named Iraq, Iran, and North Korea and accused them of terrorism and "weapons of mass destruction" shit. Things went from bad to worst to what the hell they doing real quick.
Plasticgod & with Super Rad Toys released a new version of "Axis of Evil" updated set of political leaders has includes Tony Blair, George W. Bush, Kim Jong II and Osama Bin Laden and the "Ghost of Saddam". I found the other released version in my search. The version when Sadaam is alive and the one when everybody in old school prison uniforms. I just want to get my hands on these..I think it's ill.


Image: Vinyl Pulse

No comments: