Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Rob & Big..The Beginning

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Well, I'm sitting here actually watching the premiere of the 3rd season of Rob & Big on MTV right now. I'm glad the show is doing well, Rob is getting money, Chris has a clothing line & shoes, Rogue Status is all over the place. I always liked the skaters around my age anyways, so I always supported Rob. I always purchased his signature shoes anyways, they were always comfy. It's kinda funny when I was sporting DC's, random people including an ex-friend of mine told me DC shoes were "jeepers" or "wack". Now mad people are wearing them all over the place, Jocks, Frat boys, and these new "street" kids now. DC came a long way from Droors Clothing Footwear which it came from(a little history for ya). Sorry I got off subject, I know people watch Rob & Big now, they ask me if Dyrdek was any good as a skateboarder, if Chris and him are really friends, etc etc. First off, I have met plenty of pro skaters from demos to random times, but never had the chance to meet Rob. I wanted to show the first time I seen the skit of "Dyrdek Security" on the first video from DC. For those of us that skate or really follow skateboarding, the DC video came out in the summer of 2003(yeah a minute ago). I just wanted to show you for those that don't know where the show came from and that Rob has a good video part in the DC vid. So you can stop asking me dumb questions..and no I can't get you any Rogue Status Shirts from the show either.
Enjoi.

No comments: