Sunday, January 6, 2008

Chillin on Saturday

Today I wanted to head to my favorite part of the city, Camden Drive to handle some business and see some friends. With a late start and getting caught up in watching repeats of Legion of Superheroes and Batman cartoons, I was out the door. Even though it is Jan it was fairly warm outside, I ran out the door dressed for spring and shit.
My boy Jimmy went back home to Chi-Town for holiday and came back with a gift for me..A little Black Scale x Diamond Supply from Saint Alfred. Thanks Jimmy.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

On the way to the place where I usually spend my days chillin with my fam. I can give you a little walk through the two shops that hold the Charlotte down on steez in the streets. First The Niche Market, Owned and run by Bobby and Jennifer Webster started about 2 1/2 years ago. Niche houses lines like Nike Quickstrike, Vans, Gravis, Adidas Originals, ALIFE, JB Classics, Keep, Addict, MHI, Undefeated, Kidrobot vinyl & apparel, Fiber ops, Paul Frank, Stussy, Mishka, WESC, Earnest Sewn, Edwin, Rogue Status, Hellz Bellz, House 33, Freshjive, UARM, Staple, The Hundreds, Reason, The Joneses, and Estate LA.
So I stopped through to holla at Woodie, Adam, Meghan, and catch up with Henry.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

..I walk in and I see...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The coolest and happily married, my homie Woodie with my Xmas gift from Henry. Thx Hen
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Artwork around the shop done by Ben Gelnett and Radar.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My dawg for years Adam rolls on in.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Meghan would not let me get a good photo of her.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is what I post up next to...mainly during the spring and fall.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Now I head to my home away from home. That would be BlackSheep SkateShop My favorite spot Where I spend hours watching skate video after skate video, talking about weird kids coming in, skateboarding, and etc etc.I think 3 1/2 years Independently owned by Josh Frazier and at one time with Dieter..but Dieter is now persuing his Future feature film 3D animator career, but he is still part of the foundation of the shop. Did I say that both Dieter and Josh are top class DJs too..check them out Thursday @ HÖM. Black Sheep features your Grass Roots shit.. Skate, shoes, and mens and womens apparel. NIKE SB, Adidas Skateboarding, VANS, Supra, Lakai, Fallen, Emerica, ES, Matix, KR3W, Altamont Apparel, Jedidiah, Planet Earth, Diamond Supply, Mighty Healthy, AKomplice, RAW, Manifest Worldwide, Girls clothing from Volcom, Matix, Split, Ezekiel, OK47, Jedidiah. Here's a peek.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Mark and Chase
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


My favorite deck to ride..BlackSheep Shop deck.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

the original photo by Richie Mccorkle.
the traintracks over E.30th street in Charlotte.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The Boss Josh Frazier always working hard.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Then I see my good friend come in...Jason Waters.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

okay a lil closer photo.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My dawgs Chase and Mark
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My fellow StreetLocal King Alga was there too.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Well after that, Jimmy came through and I was starving. So I went back to Niche for a sec, Then Adam, Jimmy, and Myself go to one of my favorite places to eat Soho Bistro. I mean the whole krew eats there..really Aaron put me on it. It's pretty bad when they know your voice on the phone or don't even get a menu because I order the same thing all the time.LOL. It's such a great place right down town Charlotte, you will not be dissapointed.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sesame Tofu with Steamed white Rice.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Now let me tell you about the treat you have to try when you are at Soho..the infamous "doughnuts". Now they are also called by "SexBalls" giving by A.C. These chinese doughnuts have Honey, butter, and finely diced coconut. You get ten total, you can try to eat all of them at one time..it's kinda hard..they hit you hard bro. I have only ate all ten onetime..it was rough for the kid after. So you can eat about three and take the rest home and save them for later. When you bite into them, the honey will hit you like BANG!!! Everybody, and I mean everybody who I have let try them or who has tried them have been like WOW!! Steve, Mark, and Josh Frazier aren't big fans of coconut..and they strongly agree that these are the bomb dude.
So I got mine to go.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So after some good laughs with Adam and Jimmy, we head back to Camden real quick, and Aaron shows up with a gift for Woodie.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

If you can't tell its...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Well the day was fun..Got alot done today. I handled some B.I. and seen my krew and folks and it was a pretty good day in the end. Now I gotta get to work, hopefully I don't have to use the choke hold on any drunks tonight.Late.

4 comments:

$ACkeepsSHITcool$ said...

I'd Str8 FUCK UP some of dem' SexBallz right now Son!! Holla ?Myk
ACxXx

Mr. Ryan said...

King Alga in the background stealing shit......lol

MYK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Truth said...

Dope blog and shop any new shipments of diamond or HELLZ BELLZ ?