Wednesday, January 16, 2008

DIM SUM

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Well, It looks like in Charlotte with this cold front we have some cold days ahead.
So lagging the whole day, finally ran some errands, after that got up with Jimmy and grabbed some dinner. So we stop by Central Ave in Charlotte and get some
DIM SUM.. and dem' good. Okay I'm a texture guy so Jimmy knows that a couple of things I ate kind of didn't work with my taste buds. Everything else was straight..okay..well..the ice tea..they didn't rinse the cup out all they way. So It had that Joy dishwashing soap taste..lmao.
In no way am I dissin' DIM SUM, I know the place has been around forever. I know most of my friends that have been there like it. I liked it and will be back, maybe next week sometime. So yeah, Jimmy and I both know the tea tasted a little funny, I got water too. So go check it out..it is really a great place to eat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this place is heaven in my mouth. and this is coming from a true asian, raised with dim sum (which is usually breakfast) and pho for lunch. everyone should go there and at least try it once. there is a reason why that place has been around for so long.