Wednesday, January 2, 2008

"What Happened" series 1 cont..Al Shearer aka "Hits"



Al Shearer better known as "Hits" host of the "BET 's Hits from the Street" back in 2000 and MTV series Punk'd. Hits also did BET's Game Room, Teen Summit, But on "Hits from the street" he was ill as hell. Crazy ass pranks, tricks, talking shit, messing with people way before punk'd got on it(when Meth and Red were the hosts).
Hits acting credits include Glory Road, Who's Your Daddy?, Honey, and my favorite How High. I remember when he came to Charlotte and was hanging out at the Bus Depot Downtown doing some crazy shit. Also on that same day or shooting this episode, Hits and some random homeless guy went to someones house opened the door and started going through the kitchen cooking. Now, I don't care.. I don't think that shit was staged, because when the guy who owned the house found out that they was there..it was on. Basically he left to the back calmly and said he was getting his gun, Hits, the Bum, Cameramen, bailed the hell outta of the house quickly.
That was some good funny ass shit I had seen on that day.

Anyways, I see he has some new shit in the works, a Black Poker Celebrity thing on B.E.T., and another movie coming out in 08'. More power to you bro good luck sorry that B.E.T. bailed on you dude. Fuck em' cuzin. If you haven't already watched it..it was one of my favorite scenes from the Movie "How High" as the character
"I need money" when he steals T.J. Thyne as "Gerald"'s bike. Enjoi.

1 comment:

lola smalls said...

HA HA HA!
I too wondered what happened to this guy!