Sunday, January 20, 2008

SUPRA 2008

Today while I was browsing the "Digital Edition" of the new Vapor Magazine, I see this Supra ad for the Great Tom Penny and his Signature shoe the "Sport" in this crazy green colorway. So I decided to go by the Supra bookmark on my computer and check whats going for 2008. Yeah Yeah Yeah, I know Supra Muska Skytop has been killing it, Shit I have the all black suede joints(the first ones). But you all know since Jigga wore the gold ones in Rihanna's video, mad people have been running out to get them now(and I hate that). So Here's a look at the ones you might see me wearing soon. Hell, I'm skating in mine anyways that's what they are for. Sorry all Low Key joints..No hypebeast kicks being diplayed here.

Muska Skylow
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Tom Penny Sport
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Ryder Mid
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Cuban
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Images:SupraFootwear

No comments: